CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

untill hope sinks....

I just don't believe its my exam tomorrow and i am simply wasting time,despite the fact that my grades have dropped down to 5.57 from 7.26. Happy to have escaped a 'K.T.'.......that feeling hasn't still sunk in.I had prepared myself for the worst but I was also praying hard. And somehow it always works. i have always gotten more than I deserved....have always been dragged out of troubles by an unseen force.I will always be grateful for that but maybe I am starting to take it for granted these days....somehow, although i still have interest in studies,I have lost the will to study.
Gone are the days when i used to be 'Hermoine types'!!.....my hand always raised to answer.....almost like a teacher's pet.These days all I do is let my wander places.....during lectures....
Only hope that i'll someday regain this interest....till then I'll try my level best and just follow this unseen force that lead my way to places ,which I've never been sure about, but which have (strangely)always turned out best for me.

0 comments: