CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

the astro connection.....

I wonder...what is it with me and these stars in the sky.......I have always loved to watch them twinkle.....Every time i am sad.....with teary eyes...I look out of the window....trying to make some sense of the situation i am in.....and there in those stars...so far above....I always find an answer.Not that they talk to me.....but just looking at them....I find peace within myself.They bring some sort of hope.....or at least calm down the storm within me.When i was about 9-10 yrs.....i remember... I always dreamt of...choosing a career that had something to do with the stars ,the space,the universe.I was and still am...awestruck by the concept of the world beyond ours......the space,the aliens and stuff.....but then as it happens in most cases....that dream has been left far behind.Guess I didn't have the guts to follow my dreams...to walk on a path less trodden. Anyway.....these stars are so tiny......yet so bright...you just want to keep looking at them.....and admire them.Every time I travel...when I go places....I don't like to sleep at night....i prefer staying up...gazing at the sky....all night long...while others are asleep.....just looking at those tiny dots in the sky.Maybe in my past life....I've had some astro-connection....

0 comments: